- Uses interference free 2.4GHZ frequency
- 16 Channels to choose from
- Transmission distance of up to 150M
- Can be set to the group level Group A, Group B, Group C, Group D, Group E. Set the switch in each group receiver and transmitter respectively for up to 32 kinds of flash mode.
- Easy to view LCD screen
- Use of CR-2 Lithium battery transmitter standby time: 1000 hours or more
- CR-2 lithium battery receiver standby time: 500 hours or more
The StudioPRO Wireless i-TTL High Speed Flash Trigger for Nikon is an essential part of your photography studio set-up. It uses the interference free 2.4GHZ frequency to transmit the signal from camera to flash. With the option of 16 channels to choose from and four groups to choose from (A,B,C,D,E) the possibilities are endless. This i-TTL High Speed Flash Trigger for Nikon has a distance of up to 150M, which makes it great for on location shoots and more complex photographic settings. The easy to view LCD screen will keep your workflow organized and consistent for every shot. Get up to 1000 hours of standby time on the transmitter and 500 hours of standby time on the receiver with a long lasting CR-2 lithium battery (sold separately). The i-TTL function allows for auto adjusted metering via through the lens technology. The High Speed Sync allows for shutter sync speeds up to 1/8000s (depending on camera model capabilities).
Compatible with Nikon CLS DSLR cameras: D3, D700, D2 series, D300, D200, D90, D70 series, D5000, D3000, D60, D50, D40 series, F6 and so on.
Compatible with Nikon’s flash: SB-900, SB-800, SB-600, SB-400
Best Photography uses: wedding photography, studio photography, on location shoots, portraiture, and more!