- 5 Head Light Socket can hold our 45W, 65W, or 85W bulb sizes
- Remain cool to the touch at 90% less heat than incandescent photography bulbs
- Used to mimic sunlight
- Features a dimpled silver lining which reflects the light around the box creating the maximum amount of light output
- Creates round highlights on reflective objects as well as round shaped catch lights in a subject's eyes in a portrait
The larger the softbox, the softer the light becomes. The StudioPRO 5 Socket Light Socket Head Only with Umbrella Mount is an adjustable continuous light source with (5) five light outputs with three power switches located on the back of the head, allowing you to achieve precise lighting. This five light design ensures even lighting. Since continuous lighting has a “what you see is what you get,” aspect it is easy to master professional results right away. Also, an octagon softbox will create round highlights on reflective objects as well as round shaped catch lights in a subject’s eyes in a portrait. An octagon shaped softbox is often used to mimic sunlight. These professional studio lights are based on new technology and produce ultra soft light without harsh shadows.
Use your continuous lighting equipment for portraits, videos, food photography, or even as a grow light for indoor plants.
(1) Five Socket Head Only with Umbrella Mount
- Mounts on any standard light stand
- Standard bulb mount
- Maximum capacity is 85W Bulbs
- Holds up to 5 bulbs
- 3 on/off switches located on the back.
- Socket head tilts up and down
- Comes with 10 ft power cord with a 3 prong plug
- Comes with 5 amp fuse that can be easily replaced when needed
- Socket head measures 6 inch diameter
- Socket head depth measures 5 inches to handle
(1) StudioPRO Octagon Softbox For Use With 5 or 7 Head Fluorescent Sockets, 32"
- For Use with SP10-021,SP10-020, SP10-015, SP10-016, & SP10-005
- Softbox with removable inner diffuser
- Socket sold separately
- Read Here for "Fovitec's Guide to StudioPRO Softbox Shapes and Sizes"
(5) 85W Photo Fluorescent Spiral Daylight Light Bulb
- 85 Watts
- Bulb Dimension: 10"x 3.5"x 3.5"
- Tri band Technology
- Energy savings up to 80%
- Color temperature: 5500 K, daylight
- Designed for use at 120V/60 HZ
- Light output: 5,600 LM
- CRI 90
- Standard screw-in base
- No noise and no flicker
(1) 7'6" Professional Quality Aluminum Adjustable Light Stand
- Height: Adjustable from 2'3" - 7'6"
- Weight: 2.5 lbs
- Closed Length: 27"
- Stem: 5/8"
- Stem Screw: 1/4"
- Foot print: 2'4"
- Base Tube Diameter: 1.5"
- Die Cast Aluminum Construction
- Quick and Easily Fold
- Slip Resistant Rubber Tipped Legs
- Black Non-Glare Finish
- Quick Release Levers for Smooth Height Adjustments
Fovitec International, USA Inc. warrants its Fovitec, StudioPRO, and Fovitec StudioPRO-branded products against missing components and defects in manufacturing and assembly for a period of 30 days, starting the original date of purchase. LED and monolight products (SKUs with prefixes beginning with SP11, SPK11, SP20, and SPK20) are covered for a period of 1 year.
EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS
This warranty does not cover normal-use wear and tear or intentional destruction or mishandling of Fovitec products. Damaged goods caused by excess moisture, power surges, drops, or natural phenomenon are also not eligible. All items refurbished by a third party, sold by an unauthorized distributor, or specifically marked “Final Sale” are not covered under Fovitec’s warranty program.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
Products covered under Fovitec's warranty may be returned or exchanged in the case of defects or missing components. All orders fulfilled by Fovitec through Fovitec.com, Amazon.com, or eBay.com must have documentation of product issues before refunds or exchanges are processed.
The customer may return any undamaged product with intact packaging within 30 days to receive a full refund on his/her order. Shipping fees from expedited delivery charges will not be reimbursed. Outside of defective, mislabeled, or incorrectly shipped items, customers must pay for return shipping. Refunds will be issued to the customer upon receipt of the item at a Fovitec warehouse.
For products purchased through Amazon.com, returns should be handled through the Amazon platform. Please go to https://www.amazon.com/gp/your-account/order-history and select your order to begin the return process. All products purchased on Amazon and fulfilled by Amazon are not shipped by Fovitec, and complaints about shipment and delivery should be directed to Amazon customer service at 1(888)280-4331.
Defective or missing items are covered by Fovitec's warranty. Customers will be shipped a replacement part of unit upon receipt of proper documentation (Order Number, Statement of Issue, and images of defective products) and physical return of defective items at a Fovitec warehouse. Customers will be provided with free-of-charge return shipping labels for defective products by Fovitec Support.