- PROFESSIONAL GRADE: This C-Stand is made of all steel with a wide footprint to support your heavy lights and modifiers.
- BOOM ARM: Hang your light or gobo over your subject just where you need it with a 58 inch boom arm.
- TWO THREADS: 1/4”-20 mount on one end for cameras and a 3/8” end for other accessories.
- STRONG: Heavy grade materials combined with a professional design makes this C-stand your go to choice.
- VERSATILE: Perfect for the extra hand you need in the studio for mounting heavy lights, offsetting gobos, flags, or other photo video equipment with confidence.
- Maximum Height: 10'10" (130 Inches)
- Minimum Height: 4'10" (58 Inches)
- Boom Arm Length: 4'2"" (50 Inches)
- Footprint Diameter: 33"
- Longest Leg: 20"
- Gobo Head: 6.5" across
- Pinch grip
- 1/4” tripod thread
- 3/8” thread
- Maximum Load Weight: 30 lbs
- Item Weight: 22 Pounds
Fovitec International, USA Inc. warrants its Fovitec, StudioPRO, and Fovitec StudioPRO-branded products against missing components and defects in manufacturing and assembly for a period of 30 days, starting the original date of purchase. LED and monolight products (SKUs with prefixes beginning with SP11, SPK11, SP20, and SPK20) are covered for a period of 1 year.
EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS
This warranty does not cover normal-use wear and tear or intentional destruction or mishandling of Fovitec products. Damaged goods caused by excess moisture, power surges, drops, or natural phenomenon are also not eligible. All items refurbished by a third party, sold by an unauthorized distributor, or specifically marked “Final Sale” are not covered under Fovitec’s warranty program.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
Products covered under Fovitec's warranty may be returned or exchanged in the case of defects or missing components. All orders fulfilled by Fovitec through Fovitec.com, Amazon.com, or eBay.com must have documentation of product issues before refunds or exchanges are processed.
The customer may return any undamaged product with intact packaging within 30 days to receive a full refund on his/her order. Shipping fees from expedited delivery charges will not be reimbursed. Outside of defective, mislabeled, or incorrectly shipped items, customers must pay for return shipping. Refunds will be issued to the customer upon receipt of the item at a Fovitec warehouse.
For products purchased through Amazon.com, returns should be handled through the Amazon platform. Please go to https://www.amazon.com/gp/your-account/order-history and select your order to begin the return process. All products purchased on Amazon and fulfilled by Amazon are not shipped by Fovitec, and complaints about shipment and delivery should be directed to Amazon customer service at 1(888)280-4331.
Defective or missing items are covered by Fovitec's warranty. Customers will be shipped a replacement part of unit upon receipt of proper documentation (Order Number, Statement of Issue, and images of defective products) and physical return of defective items at a Fovitec warehouse. Customers will be provided with free-of-charge return shipping labels for defective products by Fovitec Support.