- Monolights/Strobe heads give the photographer much more lighting power as well as more lighting control than continuous lighting sources
- Able to use more power which leads to lower ISOs (less grain/noise), faster shutter speeds (moving subjects), and greater apertures (f/64, f/45, f/32)
- Fast recycling time of 3 seconds or less
If you are looking for an upgrade to your continuous lighting kit and a long term investment for your shoot then the StudioPRO SD-400 is for you! SD400W/s Monolight is a well-built and powerful strobe head that makes a great addition to any studio. It has a digital dial which allows the photographer to adjust the power in increments of 1/10th of an f-stop. It is compatible with any light modifier with a Bowens speedring and is equipped with an umbrella mount. All StudioPRO Monolights include the A/C power cord as well as the sync cord to plug the Monolight into an on camera PC port.
Best Photography Uses: studio, portraiture, moving subjects, and more!
- Max Output Power: 400W/s
- 7 inch Reflector
- Bowens Mount & Lock System
- Modeling Lamp: 100W
- Guide Number: GN = 65 (ISO 100)
- Circle Flash tube: Color Temperature: 5500K
- Flash Output Range: 2.0-6.0 ; adjustable in increments of .1; From full 1/1 power to 1/16 power.
- Flash f/stop adjustment: Adjusts in increments of 1/10th of a f/stop.
- Average flash bulb life: over 8000 flashes
- Recycling time: 0.5~3 seconds
- Flash Duration 1/500s - 1/1000s
- Flash Triggering: Optical Slave Photocell, Test Button, Sync cord (included), Wireless trigger compatible (sold separately)
- Slave Cell Distance: >30'
- Power input: 110V/60Hz
- Modeling Light: with ON/OFF Switch. Bulb included, E27 socket, up to 100W
- Sync Voltage: DC 5V
- Audio Signal: Beep when ready for flash. ON/OFF button
- Light Cover to protect bulbs in transportation/storage
- Compatible with Bowens Speedring Light Modifiers
- Weight: 8lbs
- Monolight Head Measures 8" long
- Dimensions with Reflector: 13"x9.25"x7"
- Power cord, flashtube, 7" reflector, 100W modeling lamp, PC sync cord, and an extra fuse are included.
Fovitec International, USA Inc. warrants its Fovitec, StudioPRO, and Fovitec StudioPRO-branded products against missing components and defects in manufacturing and assembly for a period of 30 days, starting the original date of purchase. LED and monolight products (SKUs with prefixes beginning with SP11, SPK11, SP20, and SPK20) are covered for a period of 1 year.
EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS
This warranty does not cover normal-use wear and tear or intentional destruction or mishandling of Fovitec products. Damaged goods caused by excess moisture, power surges, drops, or natural phenomenon are also not eligible. All items refurbished by a third party, sold by an unauthorized distributor, or specifically marked “Final Sale” are not covered under Fovitec’s warranty program.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
Products covered under Fovitec's warranty may be returned or exchanged in the case of defects or missing components. All orders fulfilled by Fovitec through Fovitec.com, Amazon.com, or eBay.com must have documentation of product issues before refunds or exchanges are processed.
The customer may return any undamaged product with intact packaging within 30 days to receive a full refund on his/her order. Shipping fees from expedited delivery charges will not be reimbursed. Outside of defective, mislabeled, or incorrectly shipped items, customers must pay for return shipping. Refunds will be issued to the customer upon receipt of the item at a Fovitec warehouse.
For products purchased through Amazon.com, returns should be handled through the Amazon platform. Please go to https://www.amazon.com/gp/your-account/order-history and select your order to begin the return process. All products purchased on Amazon and fulfilled by Amazon are not shipped by Fovitec, and complaints about shipment and delivery should be directed to Amazon customer service at 1(888)280-4331.
Defective or missing items are covered by Fovitec's warranty. Customers will be shipped a replacement part of unit upon receipt of proper documentation (Order Number, Statement of Issue, and images of defective products) and physical return of defective items at a Fovitec warehouse. Customers will be provided with free-of-charge return shipping labels for defective products by Fovitec Support.